From: jwaknitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 6:14 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] ComboBox Label

Hello, I am having problems with the ComboBox component.  I want to
use the xml:

<render_choice>
<response_label ident="A">
    <material>
        <mattext>Less than $200</mattext>
    </material>
</response_label>
<response_label ident="B">
    <material>
        <mattext>$201-$400</mattext>
    </material>
</response_label>
<response_label ident="C">
    <material>
        <mattext>$401-$800</mattext>
    </material>
</response_label>

So I did:
<mx:ComboBox dataProvider="{xml.render_choice.response_label}"/>

The problem is, how do I set the label to the <mattext> that is two
elements down?  I tried doing labelField="material.mattext" and
labelField="material['mattext']", neither worked.  How do I go about
setting the label correctly?  Am I going to have to do a
labelFunction?