I have been looking at this forever and can't figure out what I am
missing.
I am trying to access a class called search.  I am passing in some
text and would like to receive data based on my text.  Right now the
classes are very basic for testing the RemoteObject.

I am receiving the error message that 'search' cannot be found.  It
seems to balk at the ro.search(searchCriteria) line listed below. I
can't even figure out if the problem lies in the java code or the
mxml code.  Here is a copy of my MXML file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.macromedia.com/2003/mxml";
initialize="initApp()">

        <mx:Script>
        <![CDATA[
                import com.greetingsxpress.cards.services.*;

                var searchCriteria:SearchCriteriaVO;
                var searchResult:SearchResultVO;

                function initApp() {
                        searchCriteria = new SearchCriteriaVO();
                        searchResult = new SearchResultVO();
                        searchResult.cards = new Array();
                }

                function doSearch() {
                        searchCriteria.text = "foo";
                        ro.search(searchCriteria);
                }

                function customizeCard( idx ) {
                        cardSelected.text = searchResult.cards[idx];
                }

        function resultHandler() {
            //cardsArray=ro.search.result.cards;
                        searchResult = ro.search.result;

        }
        ]]>
        </mx:Script>

        <mx:RemoteObject id="ro"
source="com.greetingsxpress.cards.services.RemoteService">
        <mx:method name="search" result="resultHandler()"/>
    </mx:RemoteObject>

        <!--<mx:Model id="cardModel">
                <name>{searchResult.imageReference}</name>
        </mx:Model>

        <mx:Array id="cardsArray"></mx:Array>-->
        <mx:Canvas width="400" height="400">

                <mx:Button label="Get Cards" click="doSearch()"/>
                <mx:Tile>
                        <mx:Repeater id="cards" count="2"
dataProvider="{searchResult.cards}">
                        <mx:Text id="cardSelected" text="Text" />
                            </mx:Repeater>
                </mx:Tile>      </mx:Canvas>
</mx:Application>

ANY help would be appreciated!!