I'm using a 100% BarChart  and have three different values stacked
into each bar.

I'm using the mouseClickData event when someone clicks on one of the
sections of a bar and am getting HitData back with the event, but I'm
not sure how to find out which of the three items in the bar was
clicked.

I know the data must be available because the ToolTip knows what has
been moused over -- anyone have a quick suggestion on how to determine
exactly what was clicked?

thanks!