On 5/9/05, bhaq1972 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The problem i have is, the combobox dropdown doesnt close, when you
> click elsewhere on the Datagrid.
> There is no problem if combobox.editable = false (initial parameter
> passed to craeteClassObject)

I'm not able to replicate your problem. I ran the code posted and the
focus changed as it should from cell to cell. Can you make sure that
the code you posted is identical to the code you are testing? If so, I
guess we'll have to start comparing versions and setups, etc.

The issue that the code posted *does* display is that the combo box
does actually edit the data provider. This can likely be solved by
overriding the editCell() function so that it actually gets the
correct data from the cellEditor.

Also, what exactly are you trying to accomplish? I may have a solution
that might work for you (but implemented differently), so I'm
interested in the requirements. Also, I'll have to ask my boss to make
sure I can release the code.

Jim