On 5/9/05, Jim Laing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm not able to replicate your problem.

AHHH! Spoke too soon again! That's twice in one day ... I can, in
fact, replicate the problem. I did it wrong before ....

However, not only can I replicate your problem, I can also fix it
(this is a hack cause I did it quick, but you get the idea): Overload
the disposeEditor() function and make it destroy the dropdown movie
clip. See the code attached.

I'm still interested in what your requirements are cause my solution
might be more general, if it is applicable (the idea of removing the
combobox dropdown comes it ... via MM support).

Jim

function disposeEditor() : Void {
        cellEditor.dropdown.removeMovieClip();
        cellEditor.mask.removeMovieClip();