Hi,

I know I have this question already, but maybe some help with someone with more experience will help. Local I have the following setup:

http://localhost:8100/contextA/appA.mxml
http://localhost:8200/contextB/appB.mxml

Using the Loader component, appA can load appB and then appB has something like this:

var user = _level0.user

This allows appB to retrieve the user model object from appA... works like a charm.

Now, I deployed the same UIs as follows:

Now in this setup, appB loads within appA, but the _level0.user returns "undefined". Also the movie doesn't loaded within its predefined width and height (probably diff issue altogether). I was told to add a crossdomain.xml file and I have:

<cross-domain-policy>
    <allow-access-from domain="*" to-ports="*"/>
</cross-domain-policy>

Still doesn't work... anything else I can try?

Dimitrios "Jimmy" Gianninas
RIA Developer
Optimal Payments Inc.