Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 2:22 PM
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] SWFs and domains

Thanks for the suggestions Jester,

I removed the crossdomain.xml and tried: System.security.allowDomain( "*" );
Didn't work.

Then I added a jimmy.xml which is my personal crossdomain.xml file with the same content as what I mention previously.
And then I added in appB.mxml: System.security.loadPolicyFile( http://localhost:8200/contextB/jimmy.xml );
Still doesn't work.

Wouldn't happen to have anything else up your sleeve?

Dimitrios "Jimmy" Gianninas
RIA Developer
Optimal Payments Inc.