The lesson here is:

Don't copy copy the address bar for liveDocs. Copy the page URL within the frameset.

Also, when using setCredentials or passing over any login and password, you can use some type of hashing/encryption.

http://livedocs.macromedia.com/flex/15/flex_docs_en/00000885.htm#wp126636

'You can also assign access restrictions to entire applications or to any resource, such as Java classes, using the security-constraint and web-resource-collection elements in the web.xml file. For more information on using web application authentication, see your application server's documentation.'

Small Tidbits:
http://livedocs.macromedia.com/flex/15/flex_docs_en/00000898.htm#wp123937
http://livedocs.macromedia.com/flex/15/flex_docs_en/00000886.htm#wp123215
http://livedocs.macromedia.com/flex/15/flex_docs_en/00000887.htm#wp124216