I noticed that line in the documentation, but we wouldn't know what
effect that would have
on our existing application if we proceeded with the instructions.

Without wanting to get into a heavy discussion about this, but I
couldn't find any caveat in
the install instructions or the release notes that this release was
intended to be a fresh
install, or that updates to the existing framework were not
supported.  Just a suggestion
for the next set of install notes...  :)

Rick...

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, dave buhler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>