Hi Alex -

Thanks to you and Steven for staying with me on this.

I did set it up that way, and it's still not working. My directory
structure is:

jakarta-tomcat-5.0.25 > webapps > db
jakarta-tomcat-5.0.25 > webapps > cairngormstore

Inside the db directory are catalog.properties, catalog.script, and
mysql_store.sql

I did find this error message from Tomcat:

java.sql.SQLException: User not found: CAIRNGORMSTORE

Does that help?

- Tom