The parent of the popup is set to "this".

We pass no arguments to centerPopup.  According to the docs this uses
the parent specified in createPopup.  (But I've also tried it with
"this" to no avail.)

Yes, I understand that it is hard to dig in without a test case.
Sadly popups work well in some places in my app and not in others.

I was hoping that someone out there had similar problems and had made
sense out of this.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Manish Jethani