Thankyou both (Manish and Paulus) for your feed backs but still no
luck. The position of the image just doesnt want to budge.

(All i'm doing is taking the flex samples example of
imagecellrenderer and adding the size() method from the
checkboxcellrenderer  to reposition it.)

I've used the move() method to move buttons around on a screen, but
for an image it doesnt work.

any more ideas?

Could it be repositioned from datagrid or datagridcolumn?

regards

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, P Trisnadi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Prolly also set the column to center-aligned... (So, both column
and content/imagecellrenderer.)

> - Paulus
> ----- Original Message ----From: Manish Jethani
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Fri Jun 24 05:46:55
2005Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: question about image cellrenderer
in flex samples explorer

> On 6/23/05, bhaq1972 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > One follow up question. I'm trying to reposition the image to the
> > centre of the datagrid column using the following code in my
> > imagecellrenderer
> >
> > function size(Void) : Void
> > {
> >   //image is id of my mx:Image
> >   image.setSize(20, layoutHeight);
> >   image._x = (layoutWidth-20)/2;
> >   image._y = (layoutHeight-16)/2;
> > }
> >
> > this isn't working.
>
> What do you mean it isn't working?  What's happening?
>
> Try using image.width and image.height instead of 20 and 16 in the
> last two lines.

40yahoogroups.com

to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/flexcoders/
> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:flexcoders-
Service.