Hi,

> Maybe these things belong in the documentation? Maybe in the FAQ?
> Note: a search for "sortArrow" at the site you provided yielded no
results (then again if I knew there was a property called sortArrow,
> I wouldn't have needed to ask the question). A search in my own
(unfortunately  incomplete) flexcoders archives for "sortArrow" revealed
> nothing, a search for "sort" revealed too many hits (217), "sort
direction" revealed 7 hits, none of which answered my question.

Please check livedocs
(http://livedocs.macromedia.com/flex/15/asdocs_en/). In DataGrid docs
you will find the "sortArrow" property. I think, FlexBuilder's
documentation also have Flex 1.5 ASDocs.

Sorry, you are having trouble. But most of these things have been
discussed in past, not sure why archives are not showing. But you can
also search yahoo groups archives.

We appreciate your feedback on our products and documentation. Please
feel free to send your feedback/suggestions to us through:

http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

Thanks

-abdul