Hi All,

   I am using Cairngorm and UM Extensions and when i try get a
RemoteObject using the ServiceLocator i am getting the following Error..

[ERROR]

Here in LoginDelegate() and responder =[object Callbacks]
Error: Service USER_INFORMATION_SERVICE was not found in the Cairngorm
Services registry.
        at
com.universalmind.cairngorm.business::ServiceLocator/findServiceByName()
        at com.myapp.ui.desktop.business.login::LoginDelegate()
        at com.myapp.ui.desktop.command::LoginCommand/doLogin()
        at com.myapp.ui.desktop.command::LoginCommand/execute()
        at com.adobe.cairngorm.control::FrontController/executeCommand()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
        at com.adobe.cairngorm.control::CairngormEventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
        at com.universalmind.cairngorm.events::UMEvent/dispatch()
        at DPALogin/checkCredentials()
        at DPALogin/__userPassword_enter()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
        at mx.core::UIComponent/dispatchEvent()
        at mx.controls::TextInput/keyDownHandler()
[/ERROR]

And i have Services.xml which defines the Services as listed below:
[XML]
<service:ServiceLocator xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
          xmlns:service="com.universalmind.cairngorm.business.*" >
   <mx:RemoteObject id="USER_INFORMATION_SERVICE"
destination="UserInformationFacade">
    </mx:RemoteObject>
</service:ServiceLocator>
[/XML]

 I didn't specify any methods as all the methods in the Service should
be accessible..

 I have placed this .xml File in the path
/src/com/myapp/ui/desktop/business/

  Where i am supposed to place this XML File ?? In the Source Code of
e UM Extensions or in Cairngorm i don't see a Class which is parsing
this XML File.

Thanks
Mars