Hi All,

   I did lot of testing and Still cannot figure out why the
ServiceLocator is unable to get the RemoteObjects..

  When i try to create a new Object using new
RemoteObject("SERVICE_NAME") it works. How ever the same code returns
null from my Delegate !!!!!

  My Services.mxml looks like
[CODE]
<service:ServiceLocator xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
           xmlns:service="com.universalmind.cairngorm.business.*" >
    <mx:RemoteObject id="UserInformationFacade"
 destination="UserInformationFacade">
     </mx:RemoteObject>
</service:ServiceLocator>
[/CODE]

And my remoting-config.xml is as listed below:

[CODE]
  <destination id="UserInformationFacade">
     <properties>
        <factory>spring</factory>
        <source>userInformationFacade</source>
     </properties>
  </destination>
[/CODE]

My Application has the following code for initializing the Services..

<business:Services />

Here is the Code i have in my Delegate:

[CODE]
   public function LoginDelegate(responder:IResponder)
   {
     super(responder);
     trace("Here in LoginDelegate() and responder ="+responder);
     // Initialize the Login Service..
     if(service==null){
        var serviceLocator:ServiceLocator =
com.universalmind.cairngorm.business.ServiceLocator.getInstance();
                trace("Service Locator ="+serviceLocator+" && Service
Name ="+Services.LOGIN_SERVICE);
                service =
serviceLocator.getRemoteObject(Services.LOGIN_SERVICE);
                trace("Service from Service Locator ="+service);
                if(service==null){
                    trace("Geting the Service using the RemoteObject
"+Services.LOGIN_SERVICE);
                    service =new RemoteObject(Services.LOGIN_SERVICE);
                    trace("Service ="+service);
            trace(" service in LoginDelegate() ="+service);

        }
[/CODE]

  So here i am trying to get the RemoteObject first from the
ServiceLocator and if it returns null i am trying to create it
diretctly and it is giving null either way..

  How ever when i try to create it from my view it returns the Remote
Object..
[CODE]
 private function init():void {
    //creating remote user information object
    trace("Here in init() of Login.mxml");
    userInformation= new RemoteObject("UserInformationFacade");
    trace("UserInformation ="+UserInformation);
 }
[/CODE]

in my flashlog.txt i have the trace log..

[LOG]
Here in Init()
Services =[object Services]
MyView =Login288
Here in init() of Login.mxml
UserInformation =[RemoteObject  destination="UserInformationFacade"
channelSet="null"]
Here in checkCredentials()
Here in LoginCommand
Event Type =LoginEvent
Here in doLogIn and event =[Event type="LoginEvent" bubbles=true
cancelable=false eventPhase=2]
Here in LoginDelegate() and responder =[object Callbacks]
Service Locator =[object Services] && Service Name
=DPAUserInformationFacade
Service from Service Locator =null
Geting the Service using the RemoteObject UserInformationFacade
Service =null
 service in LoginDelegate() =null
Here before making a call on the Delegate
Here in login and service =null && userId =[tuser2] & password =[password]
 Unable to Find the Service and Service is NULL
LoginEvent Dispatched =true
[/LOG]

 Thanks for your help

Regards