From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Simon Bailey
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 10:37 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [flexcoders] Remoting fails

Hi Scott and thanks for the replies, I can hit it fine from a few
different servers cross domains ( BTW this is using the old flash
remoting for AS2 ) and this only seems an issue on this one particular
network whilst the swf is in a browser, hence me thinking this is a
firewall issue?

Apologise in advance for posting an AS2 related issue on this list,
however i am sure most of the peeps here are like myself and have had
fun in AS2 pre Flex :) so I thought why not ;)

On 6 Aug 2008, at 16:31, Scott wrote:

I just thought of something else...  Did you check the
services-config.xml to ensure outside access?

 Regards,

   Scott