Ok I've actually had to do this slightly different - as there will be
a lot of flipping between items; what I'd hoped to do was something
like like a static var of 'db' as ArrayCollection and do a
db.removeAll() -- but when I've even manually parsed the var arr and
tried doing a db.addItem(arr[x]) it's not working...