You need to install the Debugger version of the Flash Player. You can
download it at http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

I have had some issues installing Flash over previously installed versions.
The procedure I follow these days is to uninstall, reboot, install (make
sure you have your browsers closed so the plugins get installed properly).

--
Howard Fore, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The universe tends toward maximum irony. Don't push it." - Jeff Atwood