I get the message that Flex Builder cannot locate the required
debugger version of Flash Player.  The Alert message title bar is
"Installed Flash Player Is Not a Debugger".

It is looking at the one at
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flas\Flash9f.ocx according to the error
message.

I have the required flash player at C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flex
Builder 3\Player\win\FlashPlayer.exe  ( 9.0.115.0 3.60MB)

I wish to use the trace() function in my code, but it does not work at
this time.  I'm very new to Flex and have read some of the articles
online; but it's not clear yet what I need to do.

Thank you for your help.