Hi

I`ve got one small question, that I still can`t resolve.

suppose we have class Person , and variables:

var p1:Person;

p1.name = 'John';

not we have some other reference to this object (for.ex. from other
part of program)

var p2:Person = p1;

If I`ll now make
p1.name = 'Steve'

of course p2.name will also be Steve - that`s clear.

But now we receive object p3:Person and we wan`t to 'copy' it on p1
object ( so that p1 will be the same as p3).

If we will make
 p1 = p3 ;
it will of course create reference and p2 object, and all other
references to p1 will remain unchanged.

The only way to change p1 DATA not REFERENCE is to do:
p1.name = p3.name

So now p2.name will be a new one

The question is - how can we copy each property VALUE of one object
to the other. If Person have a lot of properties - we need to write
each property.

Maybe we could make some loop like
 for each attribute in Person
   p1.['attribute'] = p3.['attribute']