I have a VO called DataVO.

I have two modules that call an AMF service, which returns an array of
VO's.

Every once in a while, I get the error:
TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert
com.gh.vo::[EMAIL PROTECTED] to com.gh.vo.DataVO.

However, I can only get the compiler to throw this error in 1 situation:

I start the app, load Module 2, than Module 1, than go back to Module
2.  After I arrive back at Module 2, it throws the error on the
resultHandler of the RemoveObject service, in code that looks like this:

private function resultHandler( event:ResultEvent ):void {
var hash:Array = new Array();
for each( var data:DataVO in event.result ){
hash.push(data);
}
dataAC = new ArrayCollection( hash );
}