From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of tchredeemed
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 12:26 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: question about AMF

Alex, after looking through the ppt, I do not know if this is the same
issue.

It seems to me the issue you pointed me to is when the two modules
want to share a portion of code. I.E. a singleton enforced class.

My problem seems to be different, I am actually trying to instantiate
code that has no relation between the separate modules. I am not sure
if that would cause the problem or not...

I don't understand why it would give me this error, when I am
basically saying the same thing as if I were to say

for each( var s:String in event.result )

after all DataVO is just an abstract data type.. right?

[mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>
]
> On
> > Behalf Of tchredeemed
> > Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 9:47 AM
> > To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>

> > Subject: [flexcoders] question about AMF
> >

> > I have a VO called DataVO.
> >
> > I have two modules that call an AMF service, which returns an array
of
> > VO's.
> >
> > Every once in a while, I get the error:
> > TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert
> > com.gh.vo::[EMAIL PROTECTED] to com.gh.vo.DataVO.
> >
> > However, I can only get the compiler to throw this error in 1
> situation:
> >
> > I start the app, load Module 2, than Module 1, than go back to
Module