Hi All
Thanks for the reply. Here are couple of things i should have mentioned
earlier to you guys. I have to allow user to resize the images, that's where
complexity came. For resizing of images, I am using the following container
for holding the images
http://www.rogue-development.com/objectHandles.html

I am trying to achieve something like this
http://demo.quietlyscheming.com/DragTile/DragDrop.html
but letting user drag images from the bottom container (in this example's
case VBOX) to the main container and also allowing then to resize the images
in the main container. If i am not allowing user to resize the image in the
main container, then this project is already done but the real estate
occupied by the images vary with the resizing option. The user drag and drop
or can also double click on the image to open in the main container. In all
the cases the image should be dropped in the empty space of the main
container. The main container allows the user to grab the image from any of
the four corner(like the component in the first link) and resize up to some
size and the rest of the images adjust accordingly to let the resized image
get accommodated in the main container(something like in the second link
except in that link user can't resize the image).

Sorry for being so complex but that's the project's requirement. In short
this project is like image gallery,the user can drag and drop or double
click on images to open them in the main container . They can also resize
the images in the main container and the rest of the images should move
(with transition) to let resized or newly created images to get
accommodated.

Please let me know if that helps and I will appreciate any more help in this
matter
Thanks a lot.
Anuj