Hi Alex
I am not sure i understand that. Basically I am dragging images from one
container which is HBOX( because i need scroller facility too) and dropping
them in another container which is Tile.
The user should be able to resize the dropped images as shown in the layout
and the rest of the images have to adjust in terms of size as well as
location to let resized image to get accommodated. I have seen some examples
of FlowBox and one as shown in the following link:
http://demo.quietlyscheming.com/DragTile/DragDrop.html
but my problem coems becasue user should be able to resize the images in the
container. As I have mentioned this is the first project of this kind for me
I am not sure which way to go. Anyway coming to your question (mini-window
using FlexMDI) it can be the any way as long as it is solving the purpose of
my requirement. Any detail and suggestions, please let me know
Thanks
Anuj