Well it looks like [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Josh McDonald) used that expletive.

So I redirect. Don't try to start a real fight by telling some one to f___ o___ as you did.

And if you dare have the guts to threaten someone in such a way, either make an arrangement legally to get in the dojo, or come talk to the Sheriff in my town.

I take your comment as a direct threat.

-r