Because of your cursing, I won't respond to any more questions on this thread.

However, take the "we" out of your statement telling me to F___ O___ and calling my detailed responses schizophrenic paranoid delusional.

All others, attend the Webinar and try to protect your future by simply getting things straightened out. If they change from what I've read, hurray for Adobe!

I'll leave it as a clear case of abuse in the form of expletives, and names.

- Goodbye, and please get some sleep or take your anger about your life out on someone else.