----- Original Message -----
From: "kuntamayu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 2:51 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Want to build a SWF on the fly when someone
requests it

> Hi...
>
> I am working on a project like " Flex Flip Book ", so in that project
> as a end product from my application, I need to give an swf file to
> end user so he / she can use that swf file directly without any
> modification.

End users aren't normally given swfs - they are generally either provided
with an application that they install, or they go to a web page. Just what
is your plan?

If they use a web page there's no need to have everything in a single swf,
if they have an application an installer can install an application file
plus any other files required for customisation.

Your proposed solution is fraught with difficullty as an automated process.

Paul