  From: Robert Thompson
  To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 8:38 PM
  Subject: [flexcoders] Options on ActionScript 3.0 Editing in FLEX

  Just as a note on ActionScript 3.0 Editing in FLEX.

  Papervision3D just posted news of their contest, endorsed FDT Enterprise
Edition as their preferred ActionScript Editor.

  From Papervision3D.org, quote,

  "2nd Place- VectorVision - Winner of FDT Enterprise Edition (our preferred
ActionScript editor)"

  Papervision3D is a great organization who has dramatically improved
flexcoding possibilities.

  FDT + Papervision3D = Great news for everyone.

  http://blog.papervision3d.org/

  -r

  Note: As a recommendation I was given, I note that this is an appropriately
verified post to inform [flexcoders] of important information. Please do not
reply in a counter-productive or aggressive fashion to good news that provides
value to [flexcoders]  :-)