Watch the 360Flex keynote and see the text demos.

On 9/3/08 5:19 PM, "Josh McDonald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Frankly I'm rather disappointed "buzzword-lite" isn't planned to be a component
in Flex 4. mx:RTE blows goats, and it's 2008 - nobody should be paying a
third-party component provider for god damned rich text editing.

Well, as far as I know it's not. I'd *love* to be wrong =)

-Josh