http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/flexsdk/Gumbo+Text+Primitives

Gordon Smith
Adobe Flex SDK Team

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt
Chotin
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 5:27 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Buzzword of Adobe

Oh, and check out the Text specs on the Gumbo page to see more details around
the text controls we have. The RTE portion isn't in there, and we don't plan on
doing something extensive, but that's really more of a chrome issue, the text
itself will support pretty good markup without the need for what Buzzword does.

Matt

On 9/3/08 5:23 PM, "Matthew Chotin" <[EMAIL