Hi Guys
I am trying to embed FlexLib in my Flex Project using following link
http://code.google.com/p/flexlib/
I am trying to import downloaded file in my FLEX devlopment
environment but is not letting me do that. When i imported the
complete project folder. it says " The folder does not contain a valid
Flex Builder Project." And when i am trying to import zipped file it
is giving following message
" Not a valid archived project. If the zip was not created via Export
Flex Project, use Import > General > Existing Projects into Workspace."

I am using Flex 3.0 for my development. I am curious to see the code
of FlexLib and may need its help in my project. Any body has any idea
how would i import Flexlib in Flex.
Thanks in advance for your help
Anuj