Hi Guy,

Are you actually measuring the graphics that you draw (in a sub component,
the child of the canvas)?

Is there a possibility that canvas is not knowing if the graphics are
extending passed what it THINKS is the measured width and height?

Mike

--
Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com

Teoti Graphix Blog
http://www.blog.teotigraphix.com

You can find more by solving the problem then by 'asking the question'.