Unless Flex is doing something really crazy, that should be fine. The
only caveat is that, of course, you'll have to implement all the
IEventDispatcher methods yourself, but you can just pass these off to a
nested EventDispatcher object. In theory, you've got an additional
function call, but in practice, that will not make a difference.
--
Maciek Sakrejda
Truviso, Inc.