> In theory, you've got an additional function call, but in practice, that
will not make a difference.

Do you? I mean he does not have to over head (what little it may be) of the
super classes methods and calls.

I'm sure this is a trivial answer of it doesn't matter. :)

Mike

--
Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com

Teoti Graphix Blog
http://www.blog.teotigraphix.com

You can find more by solving the problem then by 'asking the question'.