I haven't heard of any :-)

On 9/8/08 1:26 PM, "greg h" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I am on a team that is pushing into production a public facing Flex application
on the Internet. We have configured the app to use the Flash Player's caching
of the Framework RSL.

Before going live, I am posting here to see if anyone has experience that
causes them to caution against using the Framework RSL (e.g.
framework_3.0.0.477.swz)?

I have seen the following post by Dmitri Girski's with his analysis on where
RSLs offer the most benefit (Thanks Dmitri :-):