I started having the same problem with my application recently. What's
interesting is that it only happens with the debug version of my
application. The debug version, not necessarily in debug mode
(application-debug.swf). But when I compile a release version, the
tabnav works just fine.

Also, after further testing, I noticed that it actually really happens
only in my development environment. When I move the compiled debug
version over to the server, it works fine!

Ahh... another thing, when i open the debug version swf in a
standalone flash player, it works fine. So, I've narrowed it down to
one of the html / js files... it probably has something to do with
history management, i'm thinking.

Will post on further updates.

Hyder

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Manu Dhanda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>