So, when you click the 2nd tab, does the 2nd tab remain selected, or
does it switch back to the first tab?  If it stays on the 2nd tab, are
you still seeing the content from the first tab, or is it just blank;
until you click the 2nd tab again?

-TH

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "donald_d_hook" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>