Hi,

what about autoCommit = false, so, you commit everything once its finished.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Em nome de kcCedrics
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2008 09:29
Para: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Assunto: [flexcoders] LCDS - how can I improve the createItem function?

Hi everybody!
I'm using a dataService with LCDS which can create many objects (more than
1000). So I'm calling 1000 times the createItem function of my custom assembler
which make an INSERT SQL request.
My question is : is it possible to give several object to the dataService to
add them with just one request, instead of 1000??
Thanks for your help ;)

Cédric