From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
kcCedrics
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 7:07 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: RE[flexcoders] S: LCDS - how can I improve the createItem function?

Thanks Jeff for your answer, but I didn't really understand how can I create
all 1000 items using a remote object call?
I guess that I can make a function which add many items thanks to an array.
But I don't know how you notify all clients that the items are added.
Moreover, in my example when I add 1000 items : it takes 2 minutes!! So I'm
surprised that LCDS doesn't have any mechanism to improve the items adding,
with a createItemS function.

Cédric