Thanks Igor. I know that. That list is just the zone.tab file. What I
need is to get a complete zoneinfo database (and can be updated to new
data later when zoneinfo database update maybe every year) and convert
into something that to be used directly in AIR applications. Especially
I need not only zone information but also others such as daylight saving
when application changing timezone runtime.

I actually create an open source project for this myself (silently) as I
couldn't find anything really useful last weekend.
http://code.google.com/p/as3-zoneinfo-lib/

George