George

I don't know if you know the Joda, I've portted to actionscript 3.0 and in
it there's a very powerfull date/time api for java developers. I don't know
if I could to opensource the portation for now because there's a lot of
thing to test. But the kind of zoneinfo db is hard to keep in auto update
pilot, you have to write a server-side way to collect theses data and get to
AIR/Flex project.

Regards
Igor

--