Hi,

I have a 1 row, 6 column tilelist that i want to scroll left and right
via two buttons, but not via the skin (its not appropriate for a bunch
of reasons).  What should I be calling from the buttons to scroll the
tilelist forward and backwards through the dataprovider items ??   I
have tried tlDisp.horizontalScrollPosition-- and
tlDisp.horizontalScrollPosition++ which works for moving forward
through the items, but when going backwards, only updates the first
item being displayed in the tilelist.  Is there some other way to do
the scrolling ?  Is this a bug in the tilelist ?

Thanks,
Nik