----- Original Message -----
  From: jitendra jain
  To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 10:28 AM
  Subject: Re: [flexcoders] web compiler

  I want to do some load testing and that's why iam using .mxml files. Its Flex
3.1

Flex compiles .mxml files into classes and ultimately a .swf file. Out of the
box Flex 3 doesn't support dynamic compilation from a web browser, so how is
that set up?

I don't really understand what trying to run mxml files through a browser has
to do with load testing.

Paul
  Thanks,

  with Regards,