----- Original Message -----
  From: jitendra jain
  To: flex group flex
  Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 8:15 AM
  Subject: [flexcoders] web compiler

  Iam using Flex 3 and I have configured webtier.war for my application . My
application works fine if I use main.html or main..swf. But when I use main.mxml
  it shows Type was not found or was not a compile time constant.

  I have configure my build path to the file to which it was pointing. Please
help

I'm not sure why you've started a second thread when we were having the same
discussion a few days back.

I have never tried to set up Flex to run in this kind of configuration (and I
doubt many people here would) so I can't really help.

I'm curious though, why you need to access the mxml files for dynamic
compilation at all?

Paul

  Thanks,

  with Regards,