Hi Juliano,

I'm currently using Ruby-on-Rails as a Server-side interface between
an Oracle database and the Flex client. My employer's not confident in
the whole Ruby/Rails/Mongrel cluster/Monit/Apache or nginx setup... So
the technology you mention interests me. Is there some kind of Web
Server embedded in this?

Thanks,

Chris.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Juliano Mendes"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No need server side language. You can enabled Oracle EPG (Encapsuled
PL/SQL Gateway) and XDB (XML Database) in your Oracle database and
connect Flex to Oracle using a HTTP Service request to access directly
a Stored Procedure and send a XML file back to Flex.