Le 22 oct. 08 à 15:38, Juliano Mendes a écrit :

> No need server side language. You can enabled Oracle EPG (Encapsuled
> PL/SQL Gateway) and XDB (XML Database) in your Oracle database and
> connect Flex to Oracle using a HTTP Service request to access
> directly a Stored Procedure and send a XML file back to Flex.

I may agree but the server side language will probably be more
"usable", ie simpler to develop and above all maintain.
I'd strongly advise against writing a stored procedure application.

Check the amazing James Ward test application at
http://www.jamesward.com/census/

Good luck too !

Farid from Paris, France