Does anyone else find it annoying that you must explicitly specify the
classes that are included in your library project via the Flex Library
Build Path?  This is especially annoying in a team environment when
someone else adds a new class, and I have to explicitly add it in
order to get a successful compilation.  (I won't even go into the
issues I have with the compiler).

If you look at how Eclipse handles this, you specify a source folder
and then can optionally specify anything that should be excluded from
compilation.  This way, you can just say "my code is here" and it
picks up everything unless you tell it not to.

Even if the compiler needs to know exactly which files to use, I think
a nice feature would be to automatically generate that
flexLibProperties file for you.