Hi,
I can say ANT is your answer, build the SWC using it. I have very complex
libraries, and all I maintain is a simple ant xml included file (that is
imported from the master build file, this includes multiple project library
builds at once) that lists the front end class clients, the linker resolves
the rest.

This way you can checkout and commit these files in collaboration.

Mike

--
Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com

Teoti Graphix Blog
http://www.blog.teotigraphix.com

You can find more by solving the problem then by 'asking the question'.