From: Daniel Freiman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 12:12:21 PM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flash player 10 required for my swf?

I think the detection script checks to see if you have the required version.
If you don't, then it will tell you that you need the most recently released
version of Flash regardless of what version the wrapper actually requires.
This does cause confusion form a troubleshooting standpoint, but I'm guessing
the reason is that adobe did this is that users would be more confused if it
told them they needed flash 9 and gave them flash 10.  Better to confuse the
developers than the end user?

- Daniel