Hi All,

Having a fun one here...I have two ADG's that each have a list of individuals, in a hierarchical grouping collection and have drag drop enabled between the two ADG's. Basically the grouped ADG on the left shows people grouped by which project they are in...the one of the right shows people who haven't been added to any project. The user is allowed to drag a person from the unassigned ADG on the right and drop them into a specific group (node) on the left. The challenge I am having is identifying the drop target on the grouped collection. Have tried everything from looking at event.currentTarget to checking the underlying dataprovider for the ADG to even assigning specific listeners to the "grouped" ADG all to no avail. I can identify the information about the individual being moved into the groups via the dataprovider.selectedItem just fine. How in the world do I identify which node of the grouped collection the person is being dropped into as well as their drop index?

Any help here is appreciated
Adrian